Standard VZ has the Dynamica seats (manual adjustment) and not the Dynamica pack. In order to get the electric adjustment with Dynamica seats you have to order the rebel pack.
Beiträge von radpilot
-
-
If you happen to pass from the dealer again, a photo would be a precious gift to us all.
-
I don't think so.
-
So I went to the dealer and behold they had a base endurance model on display that just arrived. No ambient lighting was present. There is footwell lighting and console lighting in the car settings (under the the title ambient lighting, really Cupra???) so probably that's it. I asked the dealer and he said he would ask for clarification and maybe if it is like this, make it clearer to us buyers what basic ambient lighting means in the equipment list.
-
So there is ambient light in the standard equipment but in the end there isn't one. False advertising ?
-
here you can see the missing "smart ambient light" under the windscreen, the LED strip at the side mirrors is included however, but I think it is only used for blind spot monitoring. and the standard ambient light is above the glove box under the bronze accent.
Thanks for the reply. I can't see for sure that there is a led strip over the glovebox.
-
Does this light over the glovebox exist in the standard ambient light ?
-
Any real photos of what is included in the base endurance version when it says ambient lighting in the standard equipment?
-
Hi,
hat jemand Fotos vom Raval Endurance in Fjord Blue mit den DEFIER Black/Silver glanzgedreht Felgen. Leider finde ich keine, außer die im Konfigurator.
Gruß Kevin
Ich auch